Austrian fitness expert Vili was one of the first trainers to bring EMS (electronic muscle stimulation) workouts to the United States.
She uses the only FDA cleared device on the market and has built a devoted following and A-list roster of clientele including numerous celebrities and professional athletes who swear by her method. At age 12 Vili became a professional dancer and model and was featured in numerous movies and commercials across Europe, but her true passion has always been to help others achieve their fitness goals. Vili is now a mom living in Los Angeles and she has been featured in numerous outlets globally and on TV.
What is EMS Training? EMS (= electrical muscle stimulation or electromyostimulation) is a new trend sport that originally comes from physiotherapy. This high-intense whole-body workout uses low-frequency electrical impulses to stimulate those muscles that are often ignored by conventional training methods. When training with electrical impulses, the orthopedic load is low, the workout is very joint-friendly. At the same time the metabolism is stimulated because all large muscle groups are trained at the same time. EMS effectively addresses the large, fast muscle fibers that are difficult to reach with other types of training. It’s very safe for almost everyone, especially for older people or after pregnancy. It’s the best way to workout since lifting heavy weights are usually not recommended. EMS is not recommended for women who are pregnant, people who have metal in their chest, have pacemakes or suffer with seizures.
10 FACTS ABOUT EMS TRAINING
1. EMS is also known as Electrical Muscle Stimulation, Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES) or Electromyostimulation.
2. Research has shown that EMS is more effective than conventional weight training.
3. During an EMS training session, up to 90% of muscles are activated simultaneously.
4. Only 20 minutes of EMS training per week is sufficient to improve health and strength.
5. 89% of people tested after using EMS training reduced their back pain, and over 38% of those tested reported their recurring back problems had disappeared.
6. On average 85% of people tested after EMS training felt their body shape had improved, and 90% ranked the EMS training method as positive.
7. EMS training showed great results for post-pregnancy women.
8. EMS training is gentle on joints but still provides high quality strength training.
9. Training with higher intensity produced positive results, especially for people who suffered from recurring pain and other ailments. It also resulted in enhanced muscle tone and performance.
10. EMS training is proven to help people achieve various training goals, be it dealing with ailments and injuries, athletic performance or just improving overall fitness and well-being.
JUST A FEW MORE TIPS!
For all the patients with back pain/ issues
Preventing a Herniated Disc: EMS Training Can Help!
During EMS training, the muscles receive an improved muscle tone because of the permanent alternation between impulse and impulse pause. Inflamed ligaments are thus relieved and can calm down again due to the increasing muscular stability. This also prevents tension. The compressed spaces between the vertebrae enlarge again and are optimally supplied with nutrients. With EMS, herniated discs can be counteracted preventively.
EMS training does not only address the surface back muscles, but also the autochthonous back muscles that are difficult to train and are necessary for the stability of the back. Even the smallest muscle can thus be captured by the impulses, activated and sensibly adjusted to its individual optimum strength. Existing imbalances are balanced, the symmetry of the body is restored.
EMS training is therefore back-friendly: instead of putting the joints under additional pressure, the back is already relieved during the training, whereby EMS-Training can prevent a herniated disc.
Studies Show: Less Back Pain through EMS Training
Several studies, including a study by the University of Bayreuth, have also shown that EMS training can fight back pain. More than 80 % of the participants were able to reduce their back pain. 40 % had chronic back pain before the 6-week training period, afterwards it were only 9 % of the participants. The endurance during typical movements that strain the back (lifting heavy loads, running, bending, heavy physical work, housework, long sitting, driving a car) could be improved by up to 30 %.
Nearly 30 % had no pain at all in the lower back after the end of the study. Training with electrical muscle stimulation is therefore a good way to combat and prevent lower back pain.
TRAIN SMARTER - POWER UP YOUR WORKOUT IN 20 MINUTES
- Single Session $130
- 5 Sessions Package $600 ($120/session- $50 saving)
- 10 Sessions Package $ 1100 ($110/ session- $200 saving)
To learn more about Vili and EMS Training click here or contact Vili at P: (424) 272 6435 E: email@example.com